6/21/2017

Shop Hops Revisited

I am joining Val's Tuesday Archives with today's theme of Shop Hops.
Instead of linking each of my shop hop posts individually at Val's Quilting Studio, I am going to give you the links in this post.

My husband and I have taken a few trips south to warmer places for a little while in the winter. My husband doesn't mind stopping for me to have a short visit to some quilt shops along the way. But for some serious quilt shop hopping I have taken a yearly bus trip for four years that is filled with lots of stops at quilt shops in many of the states as well as seeing the sites as we travel. These bus trips have satisfied my desire to travel to places that my husband isn't really interested in.

So here are the posts that tell about the shops I have visited. Let me know if you have been to any of the same shops, or know of one that no one should miss.

Front Porch Quilt Shop

JEllen's House of Fabrics 

Cleveland ...By Way of Quilt Shops

Bolts of Fabric

Bus Trip During Row by Row

Robert's Quilt Shop So Many Fabrics

Missouri Star Quilt Company

New Mexico Quilt Shop

One Last Shop in New Mexico






2 comments:

carolg said...

Don't you just love JEllen's? So bright and happy. We did the Ohio shop hop this year!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Thanks for sharing all this inspiration Nancy! I'm off to check some of them out. V:)