3/25/2016

On My Cutting Table

The draft of my next pattern was sent off to Cut Loose Press.
That gave me some time to cut fabrics. 
Another lady and I have organized a Charity Quilt Sew at church for Monday. 
We wanted to get some squares cut, ready to sew. 
I HAVE TOO MUCH FABRIC!
And I mean way too much. 
This is what I have ready, plus a few more children's squares still needing to be sorted into kits.



And....I still have WAY TOO much fabric.
I think I might have an April giveaway....be sure to check back.


This is the quilt on the back of our sofa this weekend. 
I made it about 10 years ago. This one belongs to daughter #2.  
Happy Easter.





4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I think too much fabric is a common statement for those of us who quilt. I'm sure you will do great things with it.

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

Yes, I have way too much as well. I feel guilty sometimes about the older fabrics I haven't used and yet my style is different now.

Nancy said...

Oh, I've had great plans for everypiece I bought. Just haven't found the time needed for all the projects, but I'm working at it.

Nancy said...

I took a class with Bill Kerr 2 years ago. He showed us how to incorporate fabrics we don't like with those we do and make it work. I am trying to do that every so often.