8/25/2015

Pincushion Swap and Free Pattern

I joined BeaQuilter's pincushion swap for July-August-September 2015. 
I  made and received pincushions for/from the July and August swap partners. 

I look forward to the September deliveries. 
I am not sure what type of pincushion I will make for September.
I have a number of them on my Pincushion Board on Pinterest.

Here are the two I sent.

To Monika in July

To Judy in August
I designed the pattern for the turtle 
and if you click HERE you can download my free pattern 
from PatternSpot.com. 

If you download the pattern, 
please leave me a comment or send an email - patchworkbreeze(at)gmail(dot)com - telling me where you live (state or country is enough). 
Thanks. 

And the two I have received.

From Monika in July (top and bottom)
From Pauline in August

I want to remind you that in just ONE WEEK we begin

20 designers have created quilt patterns for wonderful rows 
for you to download...FREE!
There are giveaways from wonderful sponsors. 

And a Facebook group you can join HERE.    Put in your request to join. 
My day of reveal will be Sept. 22, 2015. 








2 comments:

beaquilter said...

both look great and so do the ones you received!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Your turtle is especially adorable Nanc!